advanced manufacturing filling machine operators tenders packaging
Packaging Machine Operators operate or tend machines to prepare industrial or consumer products for storage or shipment. Includes cannery workers who pack food products.
WHAT SKILLS & TRAINING ARE NEEDED?
- Alertness: Packaging machine operators must be aware of their surroundings while operating machinery.
- Coordination: Packaging machine operators should have steady hands and feet to guide and control machinery precisely.
- Physical stamina: Packaging machine operators need the endurance to perform strenuous tasks, such as moving objects, throughout the day.
The majority of packaging and filling machine operators and tenders typically enter the occupation with a High School Diploma or equivalent.
HOW DO I KNOW IF THIS IS A GOOD FIT FOR ME?
- You like working with your hands.
- You’re interested in mechanical like machines and tools.
- You like following set procedures and routines.
WHERE CAN I PURSUE ALIGNED TRAINING?